Life of Newlyweds

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of Work

So today I started my first day of work at 'Pigtails and Crewcuts'. I really enjoyed it. I started by filling out alot of paperwork and reading the manual etc. I eventually did do some haircuts. And of course on my first day I had a little boy who didn't want to get his hair cut and kept whinning. The girls I met today all seemed to be very nice. I love the set up of the salon...and the colors are awesome! All bright and colorful. I think I'll catch on very quick. I work again tomorrow and thursday and then I'm off till Monday, which will be nice since my parents and Tanner will be here! I came home to the painting finished, besides some small touch up work. Spencer started supper, which is lasagna and garlic toast. And I opened the fridge and saw chocolate covered strawberries!:) I've already ate a few and they were delicious! I think tonight after we eat we might go to the beach and explore some more! It's been fun exploring this new city. So far we love it!
My parents and Tanner are on their way and will be here tomorrow evening with a trailer full of our stuff. So we will be doing alot of unloading and setting up our apartment! Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment