Life of Newlyweds

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Trailer Arrived!...Along with my family!!!!

Yesterday (Wednesday) I worked a morning shift (which was awesome! I just know I'm going to love my job and I'm not going to come home stressed! maybe just tired feet :) which I have a hubby who gives awesome footrubs). While I was at work Spencer did some last minute paint touch ups and cleaned up some of the mess in our apartment. After I got off we came back and I finished lining shelves with the liner I had left. Around 5:00 Mom, Dad and Tanner pulled in with our explorer and Dad's trailor full of our 'stuff'. We gave them the little tour of our place and then headed to to get some supper quick. We ate a Firehouse Subs, which was pretty good. Can you guess who's idea that was? :) We then came back to the apartment and started unloading the trailer and trying to put things in their place in the apartment. We are realizing how much stuff we actually have.
Around 9:00 we decided to take a break to go to 'Skinny Dip: frozen yogurt bar'. It was so much fun! You walk in and pick the size of bowl you want, then you go over to a wall full of soft serve machines that have different yogurt flavors to choose from. They did have little tester cups to sample the different flavors. I ended up getting white chocolate mac. nut and fresh strawberry. Then you walk to a wall that has TONS of different toppings! Anywhere from fruit to candy to cereal to nuts, you name it they probably had it. After you're done topping it you take your bowl up to the front to a scale. They weigh your yogurt and you pay by the ounce. It's pretty much the coolest ice cream(well yogurt) place ever invented. Now if only they will get TCBY's which chocolate mousse :)
We then drove by my work so I could show them all where I'm working. We got back to our apartment and started putting more stuff away. My family has been and still is a HUGE help! It would take us forever without them! We still have boxes and containers full of stuff to be put away. I work at 3 today so we will see what all they get acomplished without me:) Then we may head to the beach tonight...depending on weather. I know they were calling for storms. So we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment